Spring is here and it almost makes want to leave the city and spend some time in nature...but then I watch terrifying stuff on the Internet and I remember that nature is an unforgiving force of doom.
Don't believe me? Here some of the scariest things Mother Nature conjures up that are sure to keep you inside, no matter how nice the weather is.
1. Beaten at his own game!
2. *Just be cool, just be cool...*
3. Birds of a feather...go down like string cheese.
4. This guy's goldfish went "Game of Thrones" on his other fish and gouged out his eyes.
5. He's quite nimble for a chubby fella.
6. Something tells me this tree's bite IS worse than its bark!
7. An unholy alliance is formed...
8. This almost looks romantic...until you realize the mantis is eating that bee's face.
9. Nothing makes you glad you live in the city more than a picture of a 22-foot, 2,500-pound crocodile.
10. That's the circle of life, folks.
11. The sarlacc pit is real...it's just at the bottom of the ocean!
12. The war between grasshoppers and crickets is finally finished.
13. Awww, this terrifying snake is helping his little spider buddy!
I introduce to you the Spider tailed horned viper.Lures it's victims by pretending to be a spider (via its crazy tail) and then NOM!
14. In case you forgot, weather is another sinister aspect of nature.
15. ♩♫ Let it go! Let it go! ♩♫
16. This is what happens when tourists try to meddle with nature.
17. Rule #1: never try to upstage Mother Nature.
18. "SEAL you later, hand!"
19. "I'll be taking this this to go." --Leopard
Thank God Netflix and Seamless were invented because this planet is filled with actual monsters and I don't think I recycle enough to be in Mother Nature's good graces.