Earlier this week, actress and Fox News contributor Stacey Dash retweeted a relatively mild example of the love notes that fill her Twitter mentions every day.
Actor William Shatner was tagged in that tweet and the flood of replies that followed. “Does this happen all the time?” he asked.
Every. Single. Time.
Shatner must be new to the nastygrams hurled at Dash for the grave offense of being a conservative minority woman who won’t shut up and make liberals their sammiches. Here’s a recent one that’s typical of the sludge she has to wade through:
That coward didn’t even use her handle.
Twitchy has covered many more examples:
- ‘Turncoat ass b*tch’: Stacey Dash’s new Fox News gig draws out lefty venom
- ‘Shut up white b*tch’: Stacey Dash quotes MLK Jr., gets attacked for ‘calling blacks negro’
- ‘Die slow’: Stacey Dash attacked after calling out Jay-Z, Beyoncé for funding ‘communist oppressive regime’ with Cuba trip
- Video: Stacey Dash talks racist backlash on ‘The View’; Viewers hurl more racist, sexist attacks
- Obama supporters serve up venomous ‘revenge’ to actress Stacey Dash: ‘Die,’ ‘come off porch, house slave’
- Actress Stacey Dash tweets photo with Paul Ryan, lefties spew venom
- Stacey Dash casts vote for Romney; Vicious Left says ‘Die bitch,’ ‘hope you get shot Uncle Tom’
- Stacey Dash on debate: ‘Well done, Governor. Godspeed’; Left responds with slurs, death wishes
- Vile: Racist Obama supporters call Stacey Dash ‘house negro,’ ‘Uncle Tom,’ ‘Oreo’
- Civility alert: Obama supporters urge Stacey Dash to kill herself; Update: Deleted tweet
To say the least.